Please note that we don’t sell steroids to people under the age of 21 and it’s your responsibility to make sure that steroids aren’t illegal in your country. We strongly oppose the anabolic steroids abuse or any illegal or banned substances usage. Our main purpose is to bring you legal steroids to help you achieve your bodybuilding goals. All steroids for sale contain only ingredients that are well established dietary supplements and contain nothing illegal or banned. Currently our pharmacists are working very hard at creating the perfect steroids cycles and blends to provide you with the most powerful legal steroids sale ever.
Speaking of the revenue cycle business: In September 2016, Cerner appointed Jeff Hurst as the first-ever senior vice president of revenue cycle management and president for RevWorks, Cerner's revenue management services unit.
16. Cerner's loyalty rankings increased from 88 percent in 2015 to 96 percent in 2016, and 95 percent of its clients advocate for peers to purchase Cerner products, according to the 2016 Black Book Inpatient EHR Surveys. However, not all customers have been pleased. Vancouver Island Health Authority facilities in Canada made headlines after physicians reverted to using pen and paper to complete orders soon after their March 2016 Cerner implementation, claiming that the EHR system randomly lost, buried or changed orders for drugs and diagnostic tests.
17. Cerner has been the target of four lawsuits regarding employees' overtime wages. The latest lawsuit, which seeks unspecified damages, was filed in 2016 and alleges help desk workers who offer technical support were expected to work at least 48 hours a week, but they did not receive overtime pay. In another lawsuit, two former Cerner employees allege the company miscalculated overtime pay for potentially thousands of workers.
18. One of Cerner's core initiatives is interoperability. The company is a founding member of the CommonWell Health Alliance, a nonprofit and independent organization focused on developing and deploying interoperability solutions. Cerner's website offers the Interoperability Ticker, an interactive map that tracks clinical transactions, pharmacy transactions, health information exchanges and Cerner interoperability solutions in use across the country.
19. Cerner is the most-used certified health IT vendor reported by hospitals participating in the Medicare EHR Incentive Program. Based on ONC data from July 2016, 1,029 hospitals report using Cerner's EHR technology; this is 76 more hospitals than the second most common health IT vendor that hospitals report using, which is Meditech.
20. Cerner's CEO and cofounder, Mr. Patterson, has continued to stay involved in the company's operations despite his 2016 diagnosis of soft tissue cancer. In November 2016, he made a surprise speech at the Cerner Health Conference in Kansas City, during which he discussed his personal journey through the healthcare system, saying: "I realized God had a sense of humor: He put me in a place undergoing an EHR conversion."